ABC International Travels, USAʻs Terms & Conditions of Sale
The following terms and conditions (referred to herein as these “Terms and Conditions” or this “Agreement”) apply to all Tours, travel, and travel-related Services offered for sale by ABC International Travels, USA.
All bookings of Tours are also subject to the Terms and Conditions of the supplier of the Service incorporated into a ABC International Travels, USA Tour. By placing an order with ABC International Travels, USA, you agree to abide by all the Terms and Conditions of the applicable Suppliers without reservation, and to be bound by the limitations therein. If the Supplier's Terms and Conditions are ever in conflict with the Terms and Conditions of ABC International Travels, USA, ABC International Travels, USA' will control all issues relating to the liabilities and responsibilities of ABC International Travels, USA.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully, ask us any questions you have about them, and, if you deem appropriate, consult your attorney before you agree to be bound by them. Traveler acknowledges that they have taken note of these Terms and Conditions before making a booking and have accepted the same by checking the "I have read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions" box on the bottom of our secure online travel booking form and submitting the form electronically to us.
When Traveler is purchasing a Tour for one or more Travelers besides themselves, checking the "I have read and agreed to the Terms & Conditions" box verifies that Traveler: (1) has informed all other Travelers in their group of these Terms and Conditions and supplied all other Travelers a copy of the same; (2) has full authority on behalf of all the persons whose names appear thereon to accept the Terms & Conditions on their behalf, including for Travelers who are not of legal age to accept these Terms and Conditions on their own behalf; (3) agrees to be responsible for any error in the accuracy of information provided by those Travelers; and (4) warrants that the other Traveler(s) in their Group, after consideration and with an opportunity to consult legal counsel, also agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including the limitations of liabilities and cancellation policies herein. Without this express acceptance, the processing of an order (or inquiry) submitted by you is not technically possible. Therefore, by placing an order with ABC International Travels, USA, you (and all Travelers in your Group, if applicable) agree to abide by these Terms and Conditions without reservation and to be bound by the limitations herein.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
3. Reservations/booking and Deposits
4. Cancellations and Alterations Policies
5. Passports, Visas, and Health Requirements
6. Special Rules Relating to Minors
7. Travelers with Special Needs or Disabilities
10. Local Customs, Laws, and Travel Risks
11. Legal Compliance and Proper Conduct
12. Marketing Materials and Illustrative Photos
13. Disclaimer of Warranties
14. Force Majeure
15. Air Transport
17. Activities Offered During your Tour: Sports, Safaris, etc.
18. Disputes: Binding Arbitration, Governing Law, Jurisdiction, Venue, etc.
19. Attorney's Fees, Costs, and Expenses of Suit
21. Severability and Survivability
22. Entire Agreement, Waiver, Etc.
1. Prices. Unless otherwise stated in the description of the offer, the following amounts will NOT be included as part of one of our Tour's advertised price (if applicable):
● airfare to Cairo
● costs of Passports or Visas
● travel insurance including health, accidents, lost baggage and Tour cancellation on guestʻs part
● any other activities or items not explicitly advertised as included in the price of a Tour in the description of the offered Tour
2. Payments. ABC International Travels, USA accepts payments by:
a) credit cards, debit cards, checks
b) wire transfer
If payment is made by check, the reservations will only commence once the check clears.
3. Reservations/Booking and Deposits. To book a Tour, each Traveler (or leader of a Group of Travelers) submit:
a) A completed booking form signed electronically or on paper by the main Traveler. By submitting the booking form the traveler accepts our Terms and Conditions.
b) A deposit of $250 per person is due immediately on booking.
c) The full balance of the trip cost is due thirty days (30) before the trip departure date.
d) If you book your trip with us thirty days (30 days) or less before the departure date, the full cost of the trip is due at that time.
e) Upon the receipt of your final payment, ABC International Travels, USA will send all your travel documents 30 days prior to trip departure, or as soon as possible if booked within 30 days.
f) Availability of Services and Accommodations cannot be guaranteed until a Tour is booked. We will exercise our best efforts to book the Services and Accommodations described in the Tour itinerary.
4. Cancellations and Alterations Policies.
a) Cancellations attributable to Traveler
At the time we receive written notice from Traveler that you wish to cancel your Tour, the following fees will apply (all dates are from the departure date). Please note that a no show passenger forfeits all deposits and payments made to ABC International Travels, USA.
*Most Suppliers have their own policies in regards to cancellation or alterations and Travelers should review those policies prior to purchase. Any cancellation or alteration of your booking may result in these costs that will be billed by our Suppliers in addition to our Administrative Fees (as described above.) The cancellation penalties on payments will be determined by these individual Suppliers and vendors and will be assessed in addition to ABC International Travels, USA' policies.
Administrative Fees for Alterations Attributable to Traveler:
Any changes requested by Travelers after the Tour has been confirmed, booked, fully paid and all the travel documents and vouchers have been sent by ABC International Travels, USA to the Traveler, will be subject to a rebooking fee of USD $100 per change, if the change is possible. Any change to the original Itinerary must be submitted to ABC International Travels, USA in writing, is subject to availability, and could alter the price of the entire Tour. This policy also applies to any available changes made or requested by Traveler while en route.
5. Issuing Travel Documents. 30 days prior to your departure date: a final Tour itinerary, destination guide, country info, and vouchers for cruise or domestic air if applicable, will be available for electronic download by you.
6. Passports, Visas, and Health Requirements. It is Traveler's responsibility to verify they have all the necessary visas, transit visas, passport, and vaccinations prior to travel. A full and valid passport is required for all persons traveling to any of the destinations outside the U.S. that we feature. You must obtain and have possession of a valid passport, all visas (valid for at least 6 months), and COVID-19 Tests required for your entire Tour.
Further information on entry requirements can be obtained from the State Department, by phone (202) 647-5335 or access online at http://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en.html or directly from the destination country's website.
For foreign health requirements and dangers, contact the U.S. Centers for Disease Control (CDC) at (404) 332-4559, use their fax information service at (404) 332-4565, or go to http://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/.
It is your responsibility to ensure that you hold the correct, valid documents, visas, and COVID-19 tests for the countries you are visiting and have obtained the necessary vaccinations, clearance to travel.
WE CANNOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY IF YOU ARE REFUSED PASSAGE ON ANY AIRLINE, CRUISE, TRANSPORT OR ENTRY INTO ANY COUNTRY DUE TO THE FAILURE ON YOUR PART TO CARRY OR OBTAIN THE CORRECT DOCUMENTATION. IF FAILURE TO DO SO RESULTS IN FINES, SURCHARGES, CLAIMS, FINANCIAL DEMANDS OR OTHER FINANCIAL PENALTIES BEING IMPOSED ON US, YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR INDEMNIFYING AND REIMBURSING US ACCORDINGLY.
7. Special Rules Relating to Minors.
a) International Travel by Minors.
Laws require that children under 18 years traveling international without one or both parents must have a notarized letter from the non-accompanying parent or parents stating that they have given consent for the child to leave the country. If one parent is deceased, a copy of the death certificate is necessary. If a child under the age of 18 years on the day of departure is traveling with a parent whose last name differs from the last name of the child, proof of parentage will be required. Parent's name change must be documented.
8. Travelers with Special Needs or Disabilities. ABC International Travels, USA provides for those travelers with special needs, disabilities, or with mobility issues. You must consult with us directly prior to booking for any specific requests and we will do our best to facilitate when possible.
9. Accommodations. Prices of Accommodations are based on double occupancy unless described otherwise. If you prefer single Accommodations, you may do so at a higher price.
10. Local Customs, Laws, and Travel Risks. Travelers will be traveling to Egypt, with different customs, standards, laws and risks than those Travelers are accustomed to. As such, Traveler acknowledges and accepts the risks associated with travel in a foreign country and agrees to release and hold ABC International Travels, USA harmless for any such problems experienced while participating in their Tour.
11. Legal Compliance and Proper Conduct. Traveler understands that their participation in a Tour may be terminated if Traveler is disciplined by any civil or criminal authorities, Accommodation or conveyance Supplier, cruise, riverboat, or charter operator, or if ABC International Travels, USA, in its sole discretion, determines that Traveler's conduct is incompatible with the interests, safety or welfare of other Travelers or Service providers/Vendors, their employees, or independent contractors. In this event, Traveler is responsible for arranging and paying for substitute travel and Accommodations.
12. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL ABC INTERNATIONAL TRAVELS, USA BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, EXEMPLARY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR ANY LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR OTHER PECUNIARY LOSS, EVEN IF ABC INTERNATIONAL TRAVELS, USA HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OR PROBABILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, WHETHER SUCH LIABILITY IS BASED UPON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER LEGAL THEORY. IN NO EVENT SHALL ABC INTERNATIONAL TRAVELS, USA' TOTAL AGGREGATE LIABILITY TO THE TRAVELER FOR CLAIMS ARISING UNDER THIS AGREEMENT EXCEED THE TOTAL AMOUNTS PAID BY THE TRAVELER TO ABC INTERNATIONAL TRAVELS, USA UNDER THIS AGREEMENT.
ABC INTERNATIONAL TRAVELS, USA IS ACTING AS A MERE AGENT FOR ALL SUPPLIERS OF SERVICES, CONVEYANCES, AND ACCOMMODATIONS ADVERTISED AND/OR SOLD BY US. ANY AND ALL SUPPLIERS OF SERVICES, CONVEYANCES, AND ACCOMMODATIONS ADVERTISED AND/OR SOLD BY ABC INTERNATIONAL TRAVELS, USA ARE THIRD PARTY VENDORS AND ABC INTERNATIONAL TRAVELS, USA RETAINS NO OWNERSHIP INTEREST, MANAGEMENT, OR CONTROL OF THOSE THIRD PARTY VENDORS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ABC INTERNATIONAL TRAVELS, USA DOES NOT ASSUME LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, DAMAGE, DEATH, LOSS, ACCIDENT OR DELAY DUE TO AN ACT OR OMISSION OF ANY THIRD PARTIES (INCLUDING THIRD PARTY VENDORS), GOVERNMENTAL AUTHORITY, OR ACTS ATTRIBUTABLE TO YOU YOURSELF, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, NEGLIGENT OR RECKLESS ACTS, EVEN IF ABC INTERNATIONAL TRAVELS, USA HAS BEEN ADVISED THAT SUCH DAMAGES WERE POSSIBLE OR PROBABLE.
13. Indemnification and Release. Except as otherwise set forth herein, Traveler hereby releases ABC International Travels, USA from any and all liability, loss, expense, damages, or claims arising out of or resulting from Traveler's participation in a Tour, whether caused by the negligent or reckless conduct of Traveler, a Service Provider, a provider of Accommodations, another third party, or otherwise.
Traveler hereby also agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless ABC International Travels, USA from and against any and all damages, losses, claims, liabilities, deficiencies, costs, fees (including reasonable attorneys' fees) and expenses, arising out of any claim brought against ABC International Travels, USA regarding, resulting, or arising from Traveler's participation in a Tour or Traveler's performance of this Agreement.
14. Force Majeure. ABC International Travels, USA shall not be responsible for failure to perform any of its obligations under this Agreement during any period in which such performance is prevented or delayed due to Force Majeure. "Force Majeure" refers to any event beyond ABC International Travels, USA' reasonable control, including but not limited to severe weather, fire, flood, mudslides, earthquakes, war, labor disputes, strikes, epidemics, World Health Organization's advisories and/or alerts, Center for Disease Control's advisories and/or alerts, U.S. State Department's advisories and/or alerts, any order of any local, provincial or federal government authority, interruption of power Services, terrorism or any other causes beyond the control of ABC International Travels, USA or deemed by ABC International Travels, USA to constitute a danger to the safety and well-being of Travelers. ABC International Travels, USA reserves the right to cancel any Services described in a Tour Itinerary due to Force Majeure.
15. Air Transport. ABC International Travels, USA is not responsible for losses due to cancelled flights, seats, or changed flight itineraries. Airlines retain the right to adjust flight times and schedules at any time; schedule changes can result in an itinerary that falls outside of contractual agreements.
Call the cruise line or review their informative materials to find out how long before the departure passengers have to check in. Usually it is 5 hours prior to departure. If Travelers come late to check in they may be denied boarding.
17. Activities Offered During your Tour: Sports, Safaris, etc. An offered activity may not be appropriate for all ages or for individuals with certain medical conditions. ABC International Travels, USA may not be held liable in the event of an incident or accident which is due to a lack of vigilance on your part.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF AN ACTIVITY MAY BE HAZARDOUS AND INHERENTLY RISKY, AND, TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ABC INTERNATIONAL TRAVELS, USA SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY PERSONAL INJURY OR DEATH; LOST, STOLEN, DAMAGED OR DESTROYED PROPERTY; OR OTHER LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE ACTIVITY, AND ALL ACTIONS OR EVENTS OCCURRING PRIOR TO, DURING, AT OR AFTER, THE ACTIVITY.
18. Medical and Physical Condition, Medical Emergencies. Telehealth visits are available to the United States for a fee. Some activities available on ABC International Travels, USA' Tours are physically active and interactive, so you must be in good physical condition and health to participate in them.
19. Disputes: Binding Arbitration, Governing Law, Jurisdiction, Venue, etc. These Terms and Conditions and the relationship between you and ABC International Travels, USA will be governed by the laws of the State of Hawaii without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
21. Severability and Survivability. If any provision, or portion of a provision, in these Terms and Conditions shall be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Traveler and ABC International Travels, USA agree to substitute for such provision a valid provision which most closely approximates the intent and economic effect of such severed provision.
Notwithstanding any other provisions of these Terms and Conditions, or any general legal principles to the contrary, any provision of these Terms and Conditions that imposes or contemplates continuing obligations on a party will survive the expiration or termination of these Terms and Conditions.
22. Entire Agreement, Waiver, Etc. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire understanding and agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter covered by them. They supersede all prior and contemporaneous understandings and agreements, whether written or oral, with respect to such subject matter. No terms contained on any proposal, acknowledgment, or other document will be effective with respect to affecting the terms hereof. No delay or failure by either party to exercise or enforce at any time any right or provision hereof will be considered a waiver thereof of such party's rights thereafter to exercise or enforce each and every right and provision hereof. No single waiver will constitute a continuing or subsequent waiver. ABC International Travels, USA does not guarantee it will take action against all breaches of these Terms and Conditions. No waiver, modification or amendment of any provision hereof will be effective unless it is in a writing signed by both the parties.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
● Protect your Travel investment and add flexibility for changes in uncertain times. If you notify ABC International Travels, USA up to 30 days prior to your departure date with your intention to change your trip dates, you will receive a 100% travel credit to be applied against your future travels. You are responsible for any amounts owing on your changed ABC International Travels, USA trip that exceed the 100% credit amount.
● Exclusions: International Travel, Visa Requirement, COVID-19 Testing, any drinks besides water
● Your trip is non-refundable at 30 days or less prior to your departure date.
● I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions of this contract.
● $250.00 fee to reserve a tour.
● ALL REFUND REQUEST MUST BE IN WRITING OR EMAILED FROM THE SIGNATORY.
● The cost of the entire tour must be paid on the 29th day prior to the tour start date. To cancel and request a refund send a written request of the reservation fee by the 29th day prior to the tour start date. Failure to do so will result in the total forfeiture of your reservation fee.
● REFUND REQUEST MUST BE IN WRITTING
● The entire cost of the tour is payable by the 29th day or any day before the start date of the tour.
● To cancel the tour before the 29th day of the tour start day, 100 % refund
● 28 to the 15 days cancellation: 50% refund
● 14 days to 8 days: 25% refund
● 7 days to no show: 0% refund
● (Also read the terms and conditions of purchase)